The Mission and Values delivered into each Transaction & Relationship builds a foundation for Success
Contact us directly at 856.985.9944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Evesham Mortgage, LLC builds the foundation for success. My team and I take the mortgage process further by providing great service, communication and dependability to deliver a memorable experience.
We deliver the same treatment we would expect in purchasing a house to call your own.
Mission & Values
Our mission is to deliver a successful path to settlement, delivering transparent market awareness to all stakeholders in a single mortgage transaction.
The foundation of our values is built on years of customer service and market familiarity. I have been a Trusted Loan Officer for ten years, specifically in the Tri-State Metro area.
The Mortgage Application Process
Step #1: Initial Contact
- Gather basic information, legal name, employment, income, savings, etc., by phone or in person.
- Schedule Mortgage Consultation with Matthew
- You will receive a checklist of specific documents to provide to review during consultation.
Step #2: Mortgage Consultation & Pre-Approval
- Review all documents you brought (pay stubs, tax returns, bank statements, etc.)
- Discuss your financial goals regarding the ideal house you want to buy and actions to achieve.
- Delivery of designated Pre-Approval.
Step #3: The Application
- This happens within less than 48 hours of receipt of acceptance on your house offer.
- Sign all application and disclosure documents.
- We begin processing and underwriting of your home loan.
Step #4: The Closing
- Communicate and Schedule a specific time and location for your closing.
- Matthew will communicate and review the closing statement with you a few days prior to closing.
- Sign your closing documents and receive the keys to your home.
Step #5: Post Closing
- We are your trusted lender for Life.
- Never hesitate to contact myself or team on further mortgage/real estate questions.
- Tell your family and friends, so we can help them, the same way we helped you.